Almost everyone is a lover of Fashion. The word Fashion comes daily in our life, every person in the world have their own fashion style weather we accept it or not. Even simplicity is a Fashion, actually Fashion is not just a new trend it’s a style that fades fast.
“Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with Fashion. Fashion is over quickly, style is forever.”
So, I believe;
“Fashion Fades, style is eternal.”
The people who are Fashion Lover, are also Art Lovers. I believe if a person can draw fashion illustration, they can easily follow fashion and become a fashionista. So, I want to share some fashion illustration tips with you. I always love and follow Fashion, even simplicity is a fashion!
Let’s Get Started!
- First of all gather all you material
- Water Colors
- Pencil Colors
- Sketch Book or any material where you will be drawing
- Crayon (If needed)
- Sketch the body outline
- Start brainstorming for what you want to make
- Start sketching the outfit, using a light pencil like 2H
- After completion, start coloring in it
- Always use light pencils for sketching. So, it is easy to erase the mistakes.
- Always use a thick paper, if you want to use watercolors.
- You can also smudge pencil colors if you like, some people don’t like to do it.
- Using pencil color and water colors together in a fashion illustration can make your sketch brilliant and realistic.
- Try to give the sketch a realistic look.
- Try giving the exact texture of the fabric material.
- Give shade to the fabric.
I hope you like the steps and tips on Fashion illustrations.