This tutorial is for Teenage Girls, but anyone can check it out. I have written this article on Everyday Makeup Tutorial. This tutorial is specially for those girls who really want to use makeup to enhance their beauty, but mostly they end up with something terrible. So I hope you like it!
This tutorial is by Melanie Diaz, I got this video tutorial from her Youtube Channel. Thank you so much to her! I hope you like it.
1) Let’s start by face cleansing.You need a blank canvas to start tour work. Don’t you think?
2) Let your face dry up completely.
3) It’s time to put makeup on it (Best part lol). We are going to start by putting Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid (Urban Decay), the one used in this tutorial is Pink one (The pink colour brightens the dark areas). You can use whatever you have.
4) Blend it well, with anything you have.
5) Now we are going to put a concealer. The concealer used in this tutorial is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Concealer + Treatment, but you can use any. We will be applying the concealer in a triangular shape.
6) We are using a beauty blender now, it is used to blend the concealer. Just pat it gently on the area with concealer and blend it perfectly. You don’t want any patches or maybe crease.
7) We are using Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder for the eyes, we will smooth the eyes with it, but you can use any. Apply it with a brush and then blend it with the beauty blender.
8) You can use a foundation is you want to, or just simply apply a Vaseline Fairness lotion (Pink one) like I do sometimes when it’s not hot and humid outside.
9) Back to Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, we will be using this as a face powder now. Apply it with a brush or maybe sponge. Blend it well.
10) It’s time to use a bronzer, we are using Hoola Matte Bronzer (Benefit) in this tutorial. We are using it on the cheekbone area, it is like contouring the cheek.
11) Blush Time! We are using Dandelion Box o’ Powder Blush (Benefit) in the tutorial, you can use any as I already have told you before. Blend it perfectly (with the brush).
12) We are using Moonlight Colour from Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette (Tarte). Just apply a little bit of it on the cheek, just to highlight that part. Use a foundation brush for this purpose.
13) Take small eyeshadow brush and use the same Moonlight colour, and put it on your eye’s inner corners.
14) Now, take a flat eyeshadow brush and use the Filtered Light Colour from Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette (Tarte), the middle one (You can use a colour alternative of it). Just apply it on your eyelids.
15) Use the 3rd colour from the palette [The one we have already been using, Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette (Tarte)]. The colour is like Champagne Gold, you can use its alternative. We will be using it to highlight the browbone.
16) We are going to start our eyelashes part now. The first thing to do is curl up the eyelashes. Then we are going to use Lights, Camera, Lashes (Tarte), and then we will use Carbon Black Mascara from Loreal Telescopic Mascara Range on top of it.
17) We are using Rimmel Powder again, just to clean up the face and highlight some areas such as the nose.
18) It’s time for the LIPS! We are going to use Lip Injection Extreme (Too Faced), just apply it normally.
19) Apply Eye Liner (Try Bobbi Brown Gel Liner) if you like.
20) Before we go to completion, use the Tarte Palette and contour some of your facial features (If needed).
If you want to check the Video, go to: My Everyday Makeup Routine | Melanie Diaz ♡
Some Tutorials for you:
- How to Apply Eyeshadow?
- Tutorial 3: Gemma Handsley Naked2 Tutorial
- Getting the Bronze Matte Makeup Look
Thank you for reading my article. Hope you liked it!