Today we are going to share an amazing recipe for French Fries and Cheese Sauce. These 2 Recipies are amazingly delicious and very easy to make. I do agree that French Fries are not healthy, but they are food. Sometimes we do need to skip the healthy food and go for Junk Food, atleast once in a month or week. You can use them as snacks or just eat them as your meal. I really love eating French Fries as a meal, mainly when nothing is available but sometimes I do it for taste.
If you are a kid, teenager or an adult you must have encountered French Fries in your life. Either with cheese or garlic mayo etc. I am a huge fan of French Fries, not because they have good taste but because it is easy to make them. All you have to do is peel, cut and fry, just 3 steps!
As for the meal thing, I take bread and eat French Fries with them. I know it’s a lame combination, but do try it.
Anyhow, let’s get on with the Recipe.
Crispy French Fries Recipe:
Things You Need:
- Gram Flour
- Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Let’s start by peeling and cutting the Potato in French Fries Shape.
- Next is to wash them thoroughly.
- Now take a bowl and put them in it.
- Add salt in them and mix them well.
- Leave them in salt for 5 minutes.
- Now add Gram Flour in them. Remember the more Gram Flour you add the crispier they will be. I usually add 3-4 tbsp in 2 potatoes. You can use Corn Flour instead of Gram Flour, but I prefer Gram Flour.
- Add Red Chili Flakes in them, if you like. It is entirely on you.
- It’s time to fry the FRENCH FRIES! Heat the Oil and start adding the Potatoes in the Hot Oil. But be careful not to burn yourself.
- Let them fry in it, take a single French Fry out and test if it’s fully cooked or not. Let them get a Golden Brown Colour.
- Dish it out. Serve with Nacho Cheese, Cheese Sauce or Garlic Mayo and sprinkle Grounded Black Pepper on it.
I also like to make Cheese Sauce with it. Here is its recipe.
Things You Need:
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Approximately 1 Cup)
- All Purpose Flour 3-4 tbsp
- Milk 1 or ½ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Grounded Red Chili or Black Pepper
- Yellow Colour
- Let’s start by adding Milk in a non-stick pan.
- Let the milk boil.
- Add Cheese in it.
- Stir the sauce continuously, so it’s perfect.
- Now add salt in the pan, if needed.
- Now, the consistency of the sauce is a bit thin so we start adding all purpose flour in it. Add the flour in the sauce slowly and stir it continuously. You need to achieve a thick consistency, once you have it stop adding flour.
- You can add Yellow Colour (If you like).
- Serve in a bowl or on the Fries.
I sometimes eat Cheese French Fries with bread, you should try it too. It’s a complete meal (For me, I don’t know about you). A weird combination, I know.
If you really have nothing at home or your Mom haven’t cooked what you liked, so this is your Dish to try
I hope you have liked our post.
Some Posts related to French Fries:
- Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
- Sweet Potato Bakes
- Oil-free French Fries with Sugar-free Ketchup
- Homemade Cream Cheese